Thursday, December 27, 2007

What about a New Year?

A new year is coming. Soon it will be 2008.
What do you want 2008 to look like for you?

I’m not actually talking about needing to set goals here. Often goal setting just creates anxiety – who wants that pressure? I am talking about creating your ideal scene for the New Year. Be easy and relaxed with it. What would you like to have happen in 2008? More important how would you like to feel?

Write it out – visualize it – make a dream board of it – make a tape recording of how you will feel living it - think about the joy you will feel achieving that lifestyle every day. Follow the inspirations you receive and soon you will indeed be living it. It can really be that easy.

As a life coach, I write and talk about this a lot. In fact - I live it. My vision is to live my life as an example. I live my ideal life every day. It really works.

One of my visions for the New Year is to help even more people find that life can be lived in a very gentle and flowing way. Some have already found that, some do not choose that – however, I am confident that for the ones that do, we will find each other. I am confident that the perfect ways and opportunities to accomplish this will present themselves.

What do you want for yourself in 2008? Maybe our visions overlap? I am as close as an email away anytime.

It’s funny you know, because we can actually do this anytime we choose to… but we have a new year starting so let’s use that! I’m really looking forward to 2008. How about you?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to live your dreams in 2008? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live the dream!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile