Thursday, September 11, 2008

Choose a Happy Day!

I try to choose happy days all the time. What does that mean? These are days I think thoughts that make me feel happy. I look for happiness in my life and in the lives of others. I spend the day choosing to think of things that make me feel good.

Occasionally, on some days, I forget for a few minutes but then I remember my objective and I usually find a way to turn my thoughts around to happy again. It is always a creation in process but it gets easier and easier.

What thoughts would make your day happy? Welcome to your happy day!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile