Friday, May 29, 2009

How do you like birthdays?

It’s my birthday! Well it will actually be my birthday on Sunday, but it brings up a good question … How do you celebrate your birthday?

Do you look back on all the good stuff of last year and then plan for more good stuff to come?
I do. I love and cherish every year – past, present and future.

Some highlights from my last year - I started my successful online coaching club, my daughter graduated from high school, I visited Canada with my family for three weeks, had the time to travel and settle our daughter into University, had several speaking engagements, wrote two more books, bought more property in Mexico, and went to Florida with my husband for a romantic week long get away.

Now I’ve made some great choices for what I desire this coming year and some of them may involve you so you can get excited too! Some highlights - I am planning retreats, publishing my 3rd book, getting all of my books in print (currently they are eBooks only), and more holidays!

Birthdays are a celebration of life! Plus it is great to look forward to a triple fudge chocolate cake that my son is baking! What a great life I have.

Actually any time is a perfect time to find gratitude for all the good that has happened in your life and then to plan what you are going to look forward to.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for just $9.95 a month.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile