Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tired of self help info

Are we on overload?

Are you getting tired of trying to read everything that comes into your email box on how to improve your life? And so many of them say buy this book or listen to this call for ultimate happiness or wealth or something...

Gosh if we read, and listened to, and watched everything on the subject of living a good life; we wouldn’t have the time to go about actually living our life.

Of course in my effort to continually improve myself maybe I just subscribe to too many things. I think the challenge with all this info is that it can make us feel inadequate, like we somehow do not measure up. NOTHING could be further from the truth.

I for one am growing tired of trying to keep up with it all to perfect my life! Perhaps that is a big part of the reason I have not been writing many blogs lately. I am reminded that there are some people who end up spending all their time reading about and studying life to get it right ... and then there are others out there just living it and enjoying it moment by moment. They have no idea if they are doing it right or not but they are out living it and maybe that is really what it is all about. We will learn along the way.

It is important to live life. My belief is that we already know it all anyway, we just have to live what we know and trust what we know and we will experience truth and life all along the way.

So I may write less frequently but you can bet I am out there enjoying life and I hope to help you do the same by my example. Who needs to get it perfect as long as we enjoy ourselves?

All we need to remember is that if we don’t like something we can change our thoughts or perception of it, and if we do like something, we can just request more of the same please.

Life can be easy to live and enjoy and that is why none of us was born with a book on how to do it in our hands. Now let’s go live and just make our adjustments on the way.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile