Thursday, February 14, 2008

How much do we take for granted?

I walk to and from my yoga class in the mornings. Lately I have been noticing how well my body moves. I have a comfortable gate, and my hips and legs work smoothly with no pain. How wonderful it makes me feel. I feel healthy.

Our body is an easy one to take for granted until we get sick. Let’s be different – let’s appreciate our bodies when we are not even near being sick.

Gratitude does not have to be some elaborate elusive thing – we don’t ever have to go looking too far. What might you be taking for granted?

My body may not be totally perfect to me but I like the way it moves. Wanna see me walk?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to live your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live your dream!

Now we even have: The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone. Join the club that can empower you!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile