Thursday, February 28, 2008

A question of empowerment

Are you feeling empowered?
Are you feeling like you can do, have and be anything you choose?

This is the question for today – maybe for every day ………
Is this empowering to me or disempowering to me?
Let’s see how it works ………

We talk to ourselves all the time.
Do we ever really listen to what we say about ourselves?
We can ask ourselves - Is this empowering to me or disempowering to me?
Does this make me feel good or not?

It feels great to empower others.
Am I empowering others?
What is empowering to others?

What am I choosing to listen to and read?
Does it empower me? How does it make me feel?
The choices are many but the real options may be few.

It is an easy question to ask ourselves frequently –
Is this empowering to me or disempowering to me?
When we feel empowered living our dreams is easy!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

You can now join The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone. Join the club that can empower you! Only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live your dream!

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile