Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Enjoy yourself

I think that it is important to find ways to enjoy ourselves every day.
Finding simple little things, simple little pleasures, simple little indulgences that bring us joy.

What are the simple ways that you can bring moments of pleasure to your life every day?
I am pulling out my pogo stick now. What are you doing?

Go ahead enjoy - it is an easy way to start feeling like you are already living your dream.
It could be said that a good life is made up of many little moments of pleasure.

Boing …. Boing … boing …. That is me on my pogo stick.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile