Sunday, July 20, 2008

The story of wanting

When we say: we want something …
More money, love, a new car …
We are stating a fact but we are also stating that we perceive a lack in our lives.

It is possible that when we say - I want – we will always ‘be wanting’ that thing. Why? Because we get more of what we are thinking about.
In this case we are thinking about the fact that we do not have it!

I am changing my language from ‘I want’ to ‘I choose.’
Why? Because when we state ‘I choose’ we imply no lack in our life.
I actually feel like I almost have it already.

The lesson is? Don’t want your dream – choose it!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile