Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What good can we do today?

It feels good to do good things and I always say, if it feels good - do it.
What good can we do today? We can give a smile, a hug, some help, some good words …

What if we spent every day walking around thinking of what good things we can do for people around us and then actually acting on our inspirations?

I bet it becomes a pretty good day! A side benefit is when we give to others; it always comes back to us in wonderful ways. I think the good day becomes a given for all of us.

I know that I want to be your friend, co-worker, family member or neighbor – you are really nice! I’m thinking of something good to do for you in return already.

We can all be living our dreams one good day at a time!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile