Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am at the beach

Yep, by the time you read this I will be at the beach.
Everything else is on hold because . . . I will be at the beach.
Just the sand and surf on my toes and the feel of the sun on my skin.
A cool and refreshing limeade made with sparkling water in my hand.

When is the last time you took a day off and played?

Plan your play day soon. Make it a day with nothing in mind but to have fun. Make it a day to look forward to and one to remember. We want to remember how fun it was because fun days should be repeated as often as possible. We can do different things but the goal is to shed worries and responsibilities for one day at a time and just have fun.

Take a moment and think about what your fun day would be like. Is anyone with you? What will you do or not do? What will you wear? What will you eat? Or will it all just be spontaneous?

It may be a little hard for you to do at first but just like with anything else a little practice and you will be a pro at fun days. Now that is something to look forward to.

So, what does your fun day look like? Better prep the note for your door and your answering machine message. . . . . Gone for Fun.

Now in my book, that is what life is all about. Let me know if you bump into any of your dreams.

With great love, Suzanne


Suzanne Marie Bandick

Live Your Dreams Life Coach


To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.


Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month.


I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile