Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Allowing Mantra

Most of us can find manifesting something we really, really desire to be a confusing and sometimes disappointing process. We can know exactly what we desire and we can focus on our desire (vs. focusing on what we don’t want or the lack of it) but ‘experts’ tell us if we still don’t get what we desire that we must not be allowing. What does that mean to allow? How do we do that?

Allowing is when we have an absence of stress about what we desire. We don’t have to fret over when or how it will come to us because we know it will come. We can develop the belief that it is as good as ours simply because we asked.

Many people ask me right now about the how of allowing money in. So the following is an example of what I call an “allowing mantra” using the word money. If you like you may substitute anything you desire. Respect, love, peace, joy, passion, ease ……

Repeat a version of the following every time you think about it during the day. It works best if it is simply stated as truth as that gives us a great feeling and actually allows us to allow. You would never question something you felt with absolute conviction as true would you?

….. Money is in my life. An abundance of money is in my life. I always have more than enough money. It feels comfortable. It feels pleasurable. I wear it and spend it well. Life is so very good. Money is a part of me; a beautiful, exciting, loving energy that is a part of me. I give great thanks always. I love this feeling of money.

Allow your desires and dreams to flow easily to you.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile