Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do it with love

There is something I feel very strongly about for my own life and it is that …. Everything I do, I do with love or I don’t do it.

My husband shakes his head as I have left numerous jobs because I didn’t love what I was doing or I didn’t love who I was working for. I built a successful network marketing business where I earned six figures a year and just walked away after seven years because I stopped believing in the integrity of the management. In my opinion, they no longer had their people in mind when they made decisions.

The choices are not hard for me because I believe life is too short to waste it on things you do not love and do not believe in. Life is also too short to waste with people you do not love and appreciate. It turns out I have an awesome life full of love and good friends. I also love what I do so I guess everything works out.

If you are going to do something – my suggestion is to do it with love or no one is going to be happy. And being happy is a very good goal in life.

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club now that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month. Just introduced ... a New level 'Plus Club Access' All the benefits of the club PLUS one private hour long coaching session every month. Only $45/month.

One of the best ways to be living our dream life is to enjoy what we are doing and be able to control our financial destiny. Maybe one of these ideas can help. Click here for ideas.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile