Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ask for support instead of struggling alone

You may not all realize this but there are several things in this world I am not good with or very skilled at. Yes, it surprises me too.

Computer techie stuff is one. So how do I handle this and still live my life where I believe everything is easy? I am glad you asked.

One example is when I can’t get something to work properly on one of my internet sites. What do I do? I simply call on one of my techie guys. I may try a couple things that occur to me to fix it but as soon as I feel like I’m over my head I drop it and ask for help.

For instance yesterday morning I could not get a blog to tweet to twitter from of my club site. Now I could have stewed for hours trying to figure out why it was not working and gotten very frustrated … or I could send my club hosting company a note and voila with a couple easy emails they had solved my challenge within a half hour. I simply left it in capable hands and went on the next thing I wanted accomplish in my day. No stress, no hassle. Yes, I’m showing major gratitude here.

What’s the lesson? Find yourself support people to help you when you need help. Use those support people to do the things you are not good at, not skilled at, or plain just don’t like to do. My life is full of wonderful support people and as a result I seem to experience an abundance of ease and flow in my life.

Who are your support people? Remember to call on them. Everyone loves to feel useful.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club now that can empower you daily starting at $1 a month. We have several levels of fun and empowerment!

One of the best ways to be living our dream life is to enjoy what we are doing and be able to control our financial destiny. Maybe one of these ideas can help. Click here for ideas.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile