Friday, March 26, 2010

Is your glass half full?

It’s a famous question isn’t it?
How do you look at life?
Is your glass half full or half empty?

My glass is always full.
It is constantly refilling itself.
How does it refill?

My glass constantly refills because of my thoughts and expectation of abundance in my life.
I also allow others to refill it for me – and I am happy to refill their glass.
I never worry about a loss in my glass because I know it is constantly being refilled.

Yes it is a way to look at life.
Decide for yourself what you desire … a glass half empty, half full or constantly refilling and flowing over with joys.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile