Friday, May 14, 2010

I took a break

Haven’t heard from me in awhile huh?
I guess I needed a break.

My computer blew up and then I just didn’t feel like writing anything even though I could have found a way.

So as I always try to practice what I preach – I didn’t try to write anything.
Because what do I always say? Go with the flow.

Don’t try to push yourself in a direction you don’t want to go.
Life feels much better that way.

Now I’m back and I just might have something more to share with you tomorrow.
Until then don’t forget to enjoy life and take your breaks when you need to.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile