Monday, May 24, 2010

Loving Life

Do you love life?
There is always something to love about life.
In fact I bet you can find many, many things.

Sometimes I want to focus on the little dot I find that is not to love.
And frankly that is just plain silly because it will become bigger with my focus wont it?

The question is where do you choose to place your focus?
A focus on loving life gets you more to love ...
That is where we want to be!

In fact it’s possible nothing else but what we love really matters.
Focus on what you love in life and life will focus on you with love.
Life can often surprise us with its simplicity.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile