Monday, June 14, 2010

Do something different

Are you feeling bored or stuck in any areas of your life?
It happens to us all at one time or another.
Sometimes it sneaks up on us...
We used to be content and then suddenly we are not.
Sometimes we let it sit with us for so long it saps our energy.
Perhaps not the best way to enjoy our life to the fullest...

When we feel bored or stuck it means it is time to play ... time to shake it up a little.
That sounds like fun doesn’t it?
What can you do differently? What new things can you try?
What little shifts can you make in your actions and in your thoughts?
How can you play with life?

Our ideas often want to take us a little out of our comfort zone...
But you know it feels great to stretch that old comfort zone.
Go ahead and give your ideas a try and suddenly life will feel good again.

I just started Zumba classes at a brand new gym where I did not know anybody.
Maybe not a big thing but ... I’m feeling pretty good ... pretty empowered ... pretty full of life...
Hmm, maybe my new excitement and joy is spilling over into other areas of my life?
My life does seem better...

Do something to shake up your world and let me know how it feels.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile