Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am cheering for you!

What do you desire for or in your life?
I am cheering for you and I know if your desire is strong enough, it is yours.

What do you desire?
Clarify it. Visualize it. Write about it. Talk about it. Plan for it. Expect it.
Allow it into your life. Welcome it.

Accept no worry about how, when, who or where.
Know it is yours simply because you asked and it will be.

I am cheering for you.
Can you feel it?
Rah, rah, rah!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile