Monday, June 2, 2008

Allow change gracefully

Change is simply a part of life.
Everything grows, changes, and evolves.
Besides who wants things to always stay the same?
That would just be boring.
The changes we find may just be the path that now leads to our dream.
If we expect changes to be in our best interest, they will be.
Let’s remember to always give thanks for the changes we find.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily! For a limited time, you can now try it for zero cost for a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great things to keep in mind, Suzanne. Why do some of us find it so hard to change, or resist it so completely when we're so unhappy with the way our lives are?

To be honest I used to think all this self-improvement business was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Then someone left a copy of Bob and Mel Blanchard's book, Live What You Love in my cab and in between fares I would browse through it, mostly out of boredom.

Surprisingly I found parts of it rang true with me and when I finally finished the book I was actually inspired to get out of my lousy job and make a better life for myself. Now, it seems, I can't get enough of improving myself and I love finding sites like this one that help inspire me and help me to choose where to go next.

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

Thanks Peter, I love to hear stories like yours! Maybe I should look into this book.

By the way, to comment on your question - maybe it is the simple fact that change and the unknown is scary for most of us. It takes us out of our comfort zone. What do they say about known "hell" and unknown "heaven"?

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile