Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decisions are fun!

What if decision making was not stressful but fun?
What if we take out the assumption that there are right and wrong decisions?

All decisions are right decisions for the current time.
If we change our mind we can just choose again.

Decisions give us life experiences. We simply collect life experiences with our decisions.
I like this – I don’t like that – okay, keep this – change that – we can design our perfect life!

Suddenly I like all the decisions I have made and sometimes changed because they have all helped to get me to here …. And now I am off to live more dreams.

Choose – choose – choose – oh the joy of it all!
I can’t wait for my next decision or the decision to change my last decision.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily! For a short time more you can now try it for zero cost for a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile