Thursday, June 12, 2008

Choose to feel good

We have two basic choices when it comes to how we feel at any given point of time. We can choose to feel good or we can choose to feel bad. Oh there are variations of the two but there are basically just the two.

So what to do? I like the idea of feeling good. How about you? I am choosing to feel good today.
I am going to look for the positive in everything so that I can feel good. It should work. It actually works for me all the time.

By the way, the road to our dreams is always paved with feel good thoughts. Want to try it with me? It really is as simple as making the choice.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily! For a limited time, you can now try it for zero cost for a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile