Thursday, December 10, 2009

Appreciating your feet

Yesterday morning we did a kind of walking meditation in our yoga class.
You move very, very slowly and focus on how you put your feet down.

First the ball of your foot goes down and then you roll the rest down. Then we did the heel first. Then we moved sideways. Well you get the idea … anyway, I ended up really noticing my feet ... how they felt, how important they are to my balance and my life.

My walking meditation created the space for me to fully experience and appreciate my feet.
It felt good and somehow important to appreciate my feet.
My feet feel loved. Maybe tomorrow I’ll focus on my hands.

Well appreciating our whole body has to be good for us. Please take the time to appreciate your body today because it feels really good and empowering to do so. Maybe you can start with your feet.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You could become a part of something that can empower you daily.

One of the best ways to be living our dream life is to enjoy what we are doing and be able to control our financial destiny. Maybe one of these ideas can help. Click here for ideas.

Iam also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile