Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Forgive quickly

Why hold a grudge?
Who does it serve?
Can we bless it and let it go?
Now that serves us.
That is true love.

Everyone has a divine spirit and we all do the best we can, at any given time, in the time we have. We don’t always get it right by other people’s standards, but we do our best.

If I make an error, I hope that you will find it in your heart to show me love. I will reciprocate with love back because really that is all I have to give, especially when I make a mistake.

With great love, Suzanne
Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You could become a part of something that can empower you daily.

One of the best ways to be living our dream life is to enjoy what we are doing and be able to control our financial destiny. Maybe one of these ideas can help. Click here for ideas.

Iam also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile