Thursday, December 17, 2009

Change your screen/ Change your life

Okay, today’s ‘live your dream tip’ is very practical and it has to do with your explorer web page – the one you use whenever you want to bring up a site on the internet.

This suggestion may not feel right to everyone but as your Live Your Dreams life coach, I know that I should bring it to your attention so you can decide for yourself what feels best for you.

My explorer web page used to be set for the MSN update news page. I don’t read the paper, listen to or watch the news so I figured this will just give me whatever is important in the world in a nutshell. Then one day recently I realized it was full of stuff that did not make me feel good. So I exercised my right to choose and I decided to pick a page that would uplift and inspire me instead. I am now using http://www.soniachoquette.com/ because she has a changing header of five different beautiful thoughts with pictures (sometimes I will not click on the site I am looking for until I have paused and read all of them) I love it!

I may be a little less informed on world news and the latest gossip but I like how I feel all day long now when I use my computer because this positive stuff keeps coming up! What feels best to you? It just goes to show how what seems like such a little thing can have a big effect on our lives.

So change your screen/ change your life! Do you dare?
Please note suggestions for new website explorer pages here.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

To hear these blogs recorded in my own voice go here.

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You could become a part of something that can empower you daily.

One of the best ways to be living our dream life is to enjoy what we are doing and be able to control our financial destiny. Maybe one of these ideas can help. Click here for ideas.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile