Friday, January 8, 2010

Infinite Possibilities

Today I recommend a must read book.
I make no money recommending this book but I do further my goal of helping to empower you.

It is a book that I gave as a Christmas present to myself.
It’s a book by Mike Dooley and it’s called - Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams.

Do you want to know the reason for life, the meaning of life, and how to have successes and enjoy life? I read this book and I find myself with more understanding of it all. I am nodding and affirming yes, yes, yes. It makes perfect sense to me.

With Mike Dooley’s insight we will find it a lot easier to understand life and live all of our dreams. In fact, on my next coaching club call we will be covering highlights and insights from it.

Give your life and your dreams a boost and get it now. Thank you Mike Dooley!
Everything can be so simple really. Start with this book.
PS. Let me know how you like it.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. You could become a part of something that can empower you daily.

One of the best ways to be living our dream life is to enjoy what we are doing and be able to control our financial destiny. Maybe one of these ideas can help. Click here for ideas.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, email coaching, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile