Wednesday, May 2, 2007

You attitude effects your dream

Stuff is happening to us and all around us every day......... it's traffic, or friends, or our kids, or our boss, or lineups, or phone calls, or requests, or the news ........ and tons of other influences.

We don't live alone and we don't live in a bubble; so we can be effected by all the stuff going on around us. This is where "attitude" comes into play, as we can choose how we respond to each event coming at us or going on around us.

Our attitude is precious and I could say I guard mine with my life - because it is my life.

How about this picture: We wake up and the world seems perfect to us - we know what we want to do today and we feel very in control - all is well. Great start!

Now what happens to your mood when you are greeted by one or more of the following?

- Maybe we walk into the kitchen and are greeted by a cranky spouse or child. Plus a mess in the kitchen. Can you side step it and not it effect you?

- Someone calls you and tells you that you need to do something for them today. Can you side step it and not let it effect you?

- You go out and traffic is horrendous or someone cuts you off. Can you side step it and not let it effect you?

- You go for a coffee or an errand and there is no parking or the line up is extremely long. Can you side step it and not let it effect you?

- Your co workers or the boss is cranky today.

Can you side step them all and not let it effect your good mood? Can you possibly find something good in the things that are happening to you and around you? Why should we give others the power to change our good mood? Our attitude not only effects our life - it is our life.

Live your dreams with Attitude! It is an amazing life isn't it?

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wake up everyday and Im full of energy and positive thinking, but after while I start facing my day, problems at work, dealing with annoying clients, answer phone calls,and many things, at first I enjoy everything but suddenly I get sth that pushes me to be angry, I try to ignore it but still having it. the best thing I do is to go somewhere that nobody can see me and just scream, it makes me feel good, it helps me to get out all the negative thoughts , it s really working, try it and u will see. the last thing I want to say is that life is hard but it s beautiful, let us choose to live it and enjoy it no matter what happened, ok

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile