Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another thought from tut

I have to share with you today another thought I received in my email this morning from the universe (Aka: Mike Dooley).

Always, it's the one with a certain and definite dream, who boldly steps into the uncertain and indefinite, who goes the farthest ......... and throws the best after-parties.
Toga, toga, toga - The Universe

Do you have a certain and definite dream? Are you willing to step boldly? Maybe if we do it together we can be bolder. I love to party!

Subscribe to your own personalized messages from the Universe at www.tut.com.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile