Friday, June 1, 2007

Disney Dreams

I just got back from one of my dreams - a holiday to Disney World, Florida with my family! We had an incredible time in the land where dreams come true. I played a lot and I also learned a lot........

Did you know that Walt Disney did not come from a wealthy family? He made his dreams come true with a lot of perseverance, determination and passion. In fact he risked all he had several times in his life to produce his movies and to build his dream parks. He followed inspirations, accepted help when it was offered, and used his vision, perseverance and determination to create so many, many things for us to enjoy. Things that were once only his dream!

I also learned to feel the fear and do it anyway. Have you seen some of those roller coasters? The one I didn't do, I now wish I had! Who wants to feel that? The ones I did do, I felt victorious! Now that's the feeling I like! Interestingly, my son already knew this. He told me on the way home that was why he never missed a ride - he knew he would regret it later!

The third thing I learned - Learn from your kids!

May you live all your dreams with passion and determination and no regrets!

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile