Friday, August 31, 2007

Ask yourself a question today

Are you ready? Okay, here is the question and to make it really easy - I gave you the answer. I told you living your dreams would be easy as you learned how!

Ask: What am I doing today?
Answer: I am making today’s dream tomorrow’s reality.

How does it feel to think that your dream could actually be reality tomorrow or in the very near future? Are you excited? Does it make today seem more important? You didn’t think you would always be in the same place you are now did you?

Let’s all do something today to make today’s dream tomorrows reality. Go ahead, you know what to do. Oh, it is so much fun and way easier than I thought it would be. Happy creating!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Would you like help learning the questions to ask yourself so it is easier to live all of your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile