Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No Regrets

How would it feel to live a life with no regrets? What would that actually mean?

Maybe that means that if we decide we really want to do something – we find the way to do it, try it or live it.

We would have no days near the end of our life where we say: I wish I had of done this – I wish had gone there – I wish I had said this or that …. I am sure you can fill in the blanks.

It would be: I did it, I tried that, I went there, I told them. Why? I did it all because I chose to.

How would it feel to live our life with no regrets? My guess is – we would not only have no regrets – we would have lived all our dreams!

Sometimes starting today is a good thing.

With great love, Suzanne

P.S. For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help to live all your dreams so that you have no regrets? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile