Friday, October 5, 2007

Our Health and the Law of Attraction

Is your dream to have better health?
It is absolutely, 100% possible. If you believe it is.

You might start by asking yourself: How has my lack of health been serving me? Maybe it used to serve you, but it serves you no longer. Make the decision to make the change!

How many times a day can you say - I feel great. I now choose to feel great. I feel healthy. I now choose to feel healthy. I feel terrific.

My body gets better every day. My body has the ability to heal itself. I feel it happening now. I feel total wellness....... It is 100% in your belief.

You can say: I choose health. This _____ is not necessary in my life. Thank you – you have fulfilled your purpose but now I choose abundant health.

We can go into several additional strategies, but the basis for it all is that our focus changes what is happening in our bodies. It can be hard to change our focus (we may have had it for a long time) but it is worth it. Our focus is the start to living the dream of better health.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help finding better health? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile