Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What if there were no limitations?

What if we put aside all of the unnecessary limitations that we tend to create for ourselves? Suddenly we would be saying - - - I could do that - - - I could ask her for what I need - - - this is okay to do - - - I can do this after all!

A secret to making this idea work would be to consciously think about it throughout the day. I'm posting a note at my desk. We would need to continually ask – is this one of my limitations? It would be like removing road blocks of big trees and other barricades from the road we are travelling. It could be fun and so empowering!

If we managed to successfully remove our imaginary road blocks, it would be pretty smooth access to our dream destination and all the fun along the way, wouldn’t it? Interesting. Is it worth a try? How important is your dream?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like help putting aside any limitations you may have to living your dreams? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile