Friday, October 19, 2007

What will we learn today?

We are always learning new things. Who was it that said ... if we are not learning - we are probably dead? I don't want to feel dead!

After all, if we are not always learning something we would always be in the same place. Who wants to stay in the same place all the time even if it is beautiful?

We are always learning and choosing more for our lives. That is what gives life - life!

Let's start with that dream and let's learn how to live it. They say it will be easy to learn and I believe that is true - how about you?

I feel alive! I'm learning as I go and that is A. Okay.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Would you like help to live your dream? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile