Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let go of time

Sometimes our perception is that our dream will take a long time to arrive. Well now that is just putting a limitation on it. Who can really say what is possible?

The point is we don’t even need to worry about the when. The Universe has it all under control. We just need to hold the dream with love.

I am so excited because I know am getting all my dreams and I don’t have to worry about the how or the when! The timing is bound to be perfect.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick

Live Your Dreams Life Coach

By the way, to hear this recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Now you can join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile