Thursday, November 27, 2008

What are you thankful for?

US Thanksgiving is this week. A day of thanksgiving is a great way to point out the importance of giving thanks in our life – maybe it is even a good springboard to continue thinking about and stating our gratitude every day. After all the Law of Attraction states that we get more of what we think about, talk about and focus on. Gratitude seems like a mighty fine focus.

With this in mind, I would like to thank you each again for being in my life. I have without a doubt the best clients, friends, family and husband that anyone could wish for. You guys are the greatest!

Isn’t it interesting that the more I give thanks for all the wonderful people in my life the more perfect to me everyone becomes? In fact more wonderful people seem to enter my life every day. What can I say? I am truly blessed.

Thank you for reading and thank you for being one of the special people in my life. Life would be so dull without you!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

By the way, to hear this recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile