Thursday, November 20, 2008

We write our story


Let’s write the story of our life. Who knows better what we want than us?
The options are endless - what do you choose?

I would like you to ponder what would make you feel fantastic as you watch my newest 2 min ‘Live Your Dreams’ movie (click here). It is set to a song that I find especially empowering by Natasha Bedingfield called Unwritten.

After all our lives are yet unwritten. Let the possibilities flow!

By the way, the young man on the tube is my son, the marathon champs are my friends and maybe the mountain climber is you (or it could be). Enjoy.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile