Monday, November 17, 2008

Who can use life coaching?

Sometimes when I tell people I am a life coach they look at me in a kind of puzzled way. What is a life coach? I usually go on to explain that I help people find and then live their dreams. Then I ask them if they have a dream. That is when the really fun conversation starts.

Do you have a dream for your life that you would like help with?
Do you feel you have a great life but would like it to be even better?
Are you looking for your next step in life?
Would you like to make some changes in your life but are not sure how to make them?
Are you wondering what to put your focus on?
Are you wondering how your life can flow better with less stress?
Are you wondering how to fit everything you want into your life?
Would you like more money?
Would you like more time?
Would you like better relationships?
Would you like a life of ease that flows for you?

Any yes answers may mean you could benefit from the help and support of a life coach. Most people don’t need it for a lifetime – only just enough to get on track … then sometimes to stay on track.

Remember your perfect life is waiting for you and it may be much closer and easier to experience then you think. The choices are always yours. I am only an email away if you would like to talk about living your dreams.

Every day I do what I love, how joyous is that? I live my dreams by helping others live theirs. What does your dream life look like?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

By the way, to hear this recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile