Thursday, January 10, 2008

How is your energy level?

Our energy is our life force. When we feel full of energy, we are on top of the world. Then there are those times when we feel drained of most of our energy.

What causes our energy drain? The reasons are many and varied: Stress - A troubling situation - Too many demands - Asking too much of ourselves – Too little sleep – Not eating properly . . .

When we feel low on energy the best idea is to stop and ask ourselves why we feel this way. The answer will probably be given to us very quickly. If we listen a little more we will probably be given the solution. Take the break, make the changes, make the adjustments, and ask for the help that you are guided to.

We need to listen to our bodies. They are the only bodies we have. Our bodies are telling us how to live our dreams. It is so simple really.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to live your dreams in 2008? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live the dream!

Coming soon: The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club!

2 comments:

Patrisius Djiwandono said...

Thanks for posting this. Energy attracts me. But I have a question: as introverted person, I feel I am much more energized when alone, rather than when I am in the mddle of a crowd or new people. Is this ok? I also feel that energy can be contagious. If a class I am teaching likes my way of teahing, I feel energized. Is that because my students' positive energy somehow recharges mine?. Check out my blog http://patrisiusdjiwandono.blogspot.com

Regards,
Patrisius, Indonesia

Suzanne Marie Bandick said...

Hello Patrsius! Everything you feel is okay. If you feel you are introverted, it would be completely normal to feel more energy by yourself than with a room full of strangers. The fact that you are with strangers is probably making you uncomforable which depletes your energy.

In your classroom you are feeling confident so your energy is already high. Then as you say, you become an energy magnet. You will very easily pick up on their positive energy in this environment and add it to yours! Being aware of this is empowering for you!

By the way I really like your blog - you ask great questions and have insightful thoughts. I think that when we questions things we have begun to take for granted - our world gets better.

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile