Friday, January 11, 2008

What if up is down?

My son suggested I listen to a song yesterday. It is “Everything you know is wrong” by: Weird Al Yankovic. I used to listen to his zany songs when I was a teenager! Sorry Al – don’t mean to age you like I just did myself.

He brings up a fun point to ponder ………

Here are some of the words: everything you know is wrong - black is white - short is long - up is down – right is wrong. Everything you used to think was so important doesn’t matter after all.

We can go deep with this and question if our beliefs are based on reality or simply just enjoy the song.

Someone has made a video to go with the words. Just for fun you can watch it at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/398015 click on view movie on the right just down from the header.

So what if what we figure is true - is not? A fun way to start the weekend. You can even amuse your friends with this.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

Would you like some help to live your dreams in 2008? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live the dream!

Coming soon: The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile