Friday, January 18, 2008

Laugh with me!

Laughter is so good for us! We know it is because of how good we feel when we do it. How many things are there in our life that we could respond to with amusement or even outright laughter? Maybe there are times that we could laugh instead of being upset or frustrated?

The way I see it, if we can choose how we respond to everything that happens in our life; amusement is one of the things we can choose. It all becomes a matter of how we choose to look at things. I like being amused.

Maybe we should walk around asking ourselves – can I laugh at this?
You can even laugh when I wear my hat with the big pink feather. I’d be happy to brighten your day.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

Would you like some help to live your dreams in 2008? I am available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live the dream!

Coming soon: The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! It is almost ready for you!

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile