Monday, March 3, 2008

Big ideas

Big ideas can start as little inspirations.
Little inspirations that whisper to us in our sleep …..

Maybe it is a few words that stand out from a song on the radio, a poster or magazine heading that catches our eye, a fleeting thought as we walk down the street …. Those are the little inspirations we should pay attention to.

I am thinking that to write them down might be a good idea.
I know I had one the other day, but now I can’t remember it.

Are you listening? Are you watching for these little inspirations? Please do because big ideas often start as little inspirations.

I can’t wait to see which of your little inspirations turns into your biggest, grandest idea yet!
Life is so much fun really. I am constantly inspired.
I will prepare for the celebration party!

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone. Join the club that can empower you! Only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events. There is even a new eCourse available on my site! Live your dream!

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile