Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finding our Joy

What if our mission in life is to find our joy?
What brings you joy?
Do you allow yourself to experience joy?

Today I am going to look for things that bring me joy.
Today I will feel joy. I have made the decision.
How about you?

You know, we may like it so much that we choose to do it again tomorrow.
Find joy I mean.

Hmm, I am feeling like experiencing joy is a part of my dream.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

You can now join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone. Join the club that can empower you! Only $9.95 a month!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile