Monday, March 24, 2008

Positive people

Surrounding ourselves with positive people is a great way to attract our dream.
You know the people – they are the ones who are always looking at the bright side – even to the point where it sometimes annoys us (depending on our mood of course).

But when all is said and done – those are the people I want around me!
I want their positive energy around me so that it brushes off and becomes part of my field of attraction too. If I am already feeling positive it boosts me higher, and if I am feeling a little down their positive energy empowers me.

Positive people = Positive thoughts = Living our dreams!
We could be living our dreams by surrounding ourselves with one positive person at a time.

With great love, Suzanne


Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone. Join the club that can empower you daily!


I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile