Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The art of looking at things differently

A big slow old pickup truck pulled out ahead of me in traffic yesterday. My first thought was great – that is going to slow me down - but then I noticed it had a brand new washing machine in the back and I thought wow – maybe someone is really excited because they are getting their first washing machine and it is brand new. That change of thought changed the way I felt about the truck, and the driver, and it changed my day.

It was so quick – it was so easy to change my thought and change my day – it surprised even me! It was a great happy thought.

What would life be like if we spent our days always reaching for our best thought?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile