Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pour a little sugar on me honey

I was listening to a song called Sugar Sugar by the Archies yesterday. I was quite enjoying it really. Not aging myself at all of course because this song was in my kids song file. The song made me think of how far we get in life with sweetness. Everybody likes a little kindness, friendliness and general niceness.

Can we add sweetness to someone else’s life? Let’s make it a plan to serve some up to someone today. Maybe they will be singing that song about us.

Besides with the Law of Attraction it comes right back to us! The kindness comes round and round like a big sugar doughnut that everyone gets a bite of. Ha ha!

Oh how sweet the road is to our dreams.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile