Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Do you should yourself?

I should do this – I should do that . . . .
How do you feel when you do that? You don’t feel good? I always feel that way too.

Want to know a secret? We never get to our dreams by doing a bunch of “shoulds.”
Nope. No joy in a “should”.

Next time we catch ourselves saying or thinking “I should” maybe we need to ask ourselves if our “should” is really so important.

When we try to stick with what we want to do and what we are inspired to do, those dreams will show up much more easily.

Let’s make a pact – no more shoulding ourselves! I feel better already. How about you?

PS. I will be away for about 10 days in Vancouver helping my mother - and guess what - no Internet access! Maybe my next blog will be about living our dreams while coping with Internet withdrawal! Don't worry I'll be back before you know it. I wonder what the people in Vancouver will think of my wonderful hat with the big pink feather?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile