Monday, April 7, 2008

Our beliefs

Some of our beliefs are wonderful and empowering to us.
However, some of our beliefs don’t empower us and can stop us from living our dreams.

Our beliefs are really just thoughts that we have thought so much, they became a belief.
Think about this - the beliefs that stop us may not even be true!

I ask three questions when I realize my thought is a belief:
1. Does it empower me? If yes, there is no need to go further with the questions.
2. Is it really true or am I exaggerating?
3. What thought makes me feel better? This thought can now replace my old limiting belief. I can keep changing it to get better and better too as my new beliefs grow!

Changing limiting beliefs only requires an awareness of our thoughts.
I believe I can have any dream I choose. What is your belief?

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join the club that can empower you daily!

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile