Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Christmas list

The following are what I choose to give this Christmas and all year long. . . . . . .

I am giving love – by loving myself and then radiating that love to everyone I encounter.

I am giving respect – by respecting myself and my needs and not overextending myself this year.

I am giving peace – by creating an environment where I nurture myself and everyone who comes into it.

I am giving kindness – by first showing kindness to myself, then I can spread it to everyone I encounter.

I know my life is abundant so I will give plenty with great love because the Universe is so abundant that I always get back even more then I give so I will never run out.

What would you like to give this Christmas and all year long?
Whatever you choose to give will help create your dreams.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

By the way, to hear this recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

Special: Only $100 for a full year! That's a special gift for yourself or a friend.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile