Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is this a limitation?

That is a very good question to ask ourselves. How many ways do we limit ourselves in a day? Maybe we say - I can’t, couldn’t, shouldn’t, or must not . . . . What if we took away what could be self imposed limitations?

If we took away our own limitations, we could do anything we were inspired to. We could and we would. The next time we get a great inspiration and our thoughts become I can’t, or I couldn’t, or I shouldn’t . . . We can ask - is this a limitation I’ve imposed on myself? When it has no real legs or reasons in reality, it is indeed a self imposed limitation.

This is now a post-it on my mirror . . . This is a no limits day! When inspired I can and I will!
I can and I will do it - do it - do it . . .

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

By the way, to hear this recorded in my own voice go here.

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

Special: Only $100 for a full year of access! That's a special gift for yourself or a friend.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile