Friday, December 5, 2008

Invitation to a live coaching call


I have a special invitation for you today. On Tuesday December 9th, we have a live ‘Live Your Dreams’ club coaching call and I would like to invite you to be my guest. The topic is something I think we can all find useful this time of year: How you can design your perfect Christmas

The call is at 5:00 PST/7:00 Central/8:00 Eastern on Tuesday December 9th. Just send me a note if you would like to join the call and I will send you the call in details. There is no cost for this call only your long distance fee to a US number.

With great love, Suzanne

Suzanne Marie Bandick
Live Your Dreams Life Coach

Now you can join the The Live Your Dreams Coaching Club! We all have a dream and it may be easier to achieve if we don't feel like we are all alone in our quest. Join a club that can empower you daily for only $9.95 a month!

Special: Only $100 for a full year of access! That's a special gift for yourself or a friend.

I am also available for individual phone coaching sessions, group teleclasses, speaking engagements and other fun and empowering events.

For more information see http://www.liveyourdreamscoaching.com/

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Suzanne Marie Bandick's Facebook profile